Get the Skills You Need to Steer Your Company
Starting on June 4th, every Monday & Thursday for 8 Sessions 6:00 Pm to 8:00 Pm
Applications Due May 20th.
Want to learn how to operate your business like a real CEO? Have a good idea for a business but unsure of what you need to do? Join the CEO Crash Course brought to you by BlueTechValley and CleanStart!
CleanStart and BlueTechValley’s CEO Crash Course is a business development boot camp being offered this June. The course will provide you with an understanding of the key components necessary for strategic thinking. We will have concentrations in CEO fundamentals such as how to pitch an idea, the legalities of business, marketing, leadership, team building, and more! By the end of the course, you will have developed concrete skills that will aid in advancing your venture.
Attendees will access:
- Essential knowledge and skills required to develop their ventures
- Individualized mentoring
- Benefit from networking opportunities to connect with other companies and domain experts
- Be provided with opportunities to publicize their companies and ideas
The Eight 2 hour classes have limited space to provide the most individual support for companies. The Class Topics are:
- Identifying and Articulating Opportunities
- Customer Discovery and Pivoting
- Forming the Team, Leadership
- Avoiding Legal Mistakes
- Prototyping, Design for Manufacturing and Outsourcing
- Marketing, Sales and the Business Model Choice
- Financing/Fundraising Process and Financial Management
- Growth and Exits
This kind of deal doesn’t come around often so act now! It is FREE* but a limited number of seats are available! Dates: Starting on June 4th, every Monday & Thursday for 8 Sessions
Apply to jump-start your venture here! Applications are due May 20th!
*$200 Dollar deposit is required. Deposit is returned upon completion of all 8 days.
Applications Due May 20th
Mondays and Thursdays
Starting: June 4th
Ending: June 29th
Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM