- This event has passed.
Carlsen Center & StartupSac Happy Hour: An Investor's Perspective on Seed Stage Funding
August 31, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Event Type: Networking,Presentation,Professional Development,Student Activity
For Startup Happy Hour this month StartupSac and the Carlsen Center are convening a conversation on seed stage funding. This event will feature a panel of early stage investors. Startup founders want money from investors, but what do they want from you?
Join us for a panel discussion where we explore topics such as:
- What changes has a virtual world, brought on by Covid, brought to the game?
- What has changed as far as how founders connect with and pitch investors?
- What new opportunities and challenges are there?
- What do early stage seed investors expect from a startup at that stage?
- What amount of revenue do investors want to see at seed stage?
- Why is it important to stay in communication with investors?
- What defines each funding stage?
Confirmed Moderator and Panelists
Mariah Lichtenstern (moderator), Founding Partner | Startup Advisor & Investor, DiverseCity Ventures
Monique Brown , Growth Factory Ventures
Jim Sperlazza, Board Member, Sacramento Angels
Ken Tallo, Partner, Winning Streak Ventures, Board Member, Sacramento Angels
About Startup Happy Hour
Startup Happy Hour is a monthly informal community-building event for founders, entrepreneurs, and innovators. These events feature a short interview with a successful entrepreneur, then the remainder of the event is open to informal Q&A and discussion.