- This event has passed.
Carlsen Center Workshop – Getting VC Ready: Looking Behind The Curtain
March 2 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Event Type: Presentation,Professional Development,Student Activity,Workshop
Join us for this workshop and opportunity to look behind the curtain of the internal VC process — getting you VC ready!
The Carlsen Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship is excited to bring to you this workshop, Getting VC Ready: Looking Behind the Curtain, which will enable you as a founder and/or startup to know the internal VC process, better preparing you for the fundraising journey. This workshop will be led by the Moneta Ventures team.
In this workshop, you will have an opportunity to ask your burning questions about engaging VCs while learning about what VCs look at the different stages of funding (Pre-seed, Seed, Series A, etc.). Secondly, the Moneta Ventures team will dive into the internal due diligence process from first contact to closing a deal. We aim to have you walk away with the following:
- Understanding a VC’s internal process
- Learning how to reach out to them increasing your success of a meeting
- Exploring the process from reaching out to navigating the behind the scenes of coming to a deal
- Getting your startup prepared for the fundraising process
- How to navigate the relationship if you don’t get investment
- Sabya Das, Partner at Moneta Ventures
- Brooke VanSant, Associate at Moneta Ventures
- Eli Wolfson, Associate at Moneta Ventures
About Moneta Ventures:
Moneta Ventures is a venture capital firm that invests in high growth technology companies.