- This event has passed.
Clean Tech Spotlight Pitch
November 18, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
CleanStart, in collaboration with BlueTechValley, is hosting its fourth investor pitch event for clean tech startups. Our goal is to increase awareness of these promising startups by hosting networking events to hear what these companies are doing and introducing them to a broad range of potential investors, supporters, and peers.
November’s Spotlight Pitch will feature four new companies who will present to a panel who will provide each presenter with feedback and then questions will be taken from the attendees.
- Ascend Analytics: An app to cut cost and speed the process of permitting and installing rooftop solar
- EV Life: an app to make the paperwork process on buying an EV easier and simpler, linked to a lending source to get the cash for incentive payments immediately rather than months later
- Hexas Biomass: plant based raw materials for a variety of energy, chemicals, packaging, textiles, composites, and structural products
- Lemna: better management of water use and waste products in dairies
These companies are rising stars in the clean tech sector in our region. They have already been through extensive training and mentoring. Please plan to attend this exceptional event to see these rising stars!
- Justin Borrowdale, Attorney with Weintraub Tobin
- Alex Chompff, Executive Director, Evolution Accelerator
- Janine Elliot, Associate Director, UC Davis Venture Catalyst
- John Selep, President of the AgTech Innovation AllianceAg and Board of Directors, Sacramento Angels