- This event has passed.
Navigating Your Small Business through Financial Milestones
November 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Small Businesses face different financial challenges throughout each life stage of their business. From initial startup investments to deciding when is the right time to hire employees, business owners are constantly evaluating the impact of financial decisions.
Join financial expert from U.S. Bank, Nadine Seivert, as she discusses these topics and with Deluxe’s Amanda Brinkman and expands on advice and guidance he provides to small businesses in season six of the hit TV series, Small Business Revolution.
- Understanding your comprehensive business costs
- Understanding the difference between variable and fixed costs
- How to know when you’re ready to expand
- When it makes sense to hire someone vs. bring in industry expertise
- Understanding your numbers as it relates to your business model
- Evaluating your supply chain, along with roles and responsibilities
- How to make sure you’re ready for online demand
- How to broaden your selling channels to drive more revenue