- This event has passed.
NGWA’s Hydrogeology of States Webinar Series: Arizona
September 29, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
As hydrogeology varies widely across the United States — and as primary jurisdiction over groundwater development rests with the states — each is unique. This webinar series explores the issues encountered in each of the 50 states — one at a time.
The Arizona hydrogeology webinar focuses on the state’s:
- Major aquifers
- Physical and geologic properties
- Groundwater use and availability
- Groundwater quality and contamination
- Surface water/groundwater interactions
- Groundwater management issues.