Carlsen Center Value Proposition Canvas Workshop: Designing a Solution Your Customer Wants
June 14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Event Type: Presentation,Professional Development,Student Activity,Workshop
Join us for an hour workshop on the Value Proposition Canvas in an effort to design a solution your customer wants!
Are you looking for a way to better design a solution for your customers? Join us for our workshop, Value Proposition Canvas Workshop: Designing a Solution Your Customer Wants, where we will take you through the Value Proposition Canvas tool created by Strategyzer. The Value Proposition Canvas is the one of the most important business tools ever created to help teams visualize their value proposition and ensure it maps to the customer's needs.
- It is a layer beneath the Business Model Canvas
- It identifies high value jobs
- It includes functional, emotional, and social jobs
- It focuses on one value proposition at a time
- It helps teams evaluate "problem-solution fit"
Your customers have needs and pains, also known as jobs-to-be-done. The Value Proposition Canvas can help:
- Address more Jobs-to-be-done
- Switch to more important jobs
- Go beyond functional jobs
- Get a job done incrementally better
- Identify new customers that have the same jobs-to-be-done
In this workshop led by one of our Entrepreneurs-in-Residence, Dr. Brian Gladden, you will learn how to utilize the Value Proposition Canvas to grow your business and reduce risk.