DEVA Monthly Meeting (2nd Wed every other)
December 14 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Join us Wednesday, October 12 at 6:00 p.m. for the Davis Electric Vehicle Association virtual meeting.
- Welcome & introductions
- Hot topics – Share recent EV news that you’ve heard
- National Drive Electric Week, EVs @ the Pavilion – Event Recap
- Unitrans Zero-Emission Bus Transition – Jeff Flynn, Unitrans General Manager
- Davis High School Electric Vehicle Program – Robert Thayer, Automotive Technology Instructor
- Q & A – General questions about electric vehicles
We’ll end with a general discussion of EVs and also open the meeting to questions, especially from people who are new to EVs.
If you haven’t already done so, please register here in advance for this meeting.
If questions, contact us at DEVA@cooldavis.org
Davis Electric Vehicle Association meetings held second Wednesday every other month: Feb, April, June, Aug, Oct, and Dec from 6:00pm – 7:30pm.
JOIN US! EVERYONE IS WELCOME! ARE YOU “EV” CURIOUS?
For more information or to be added to the EV mailing list, send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VISIT OUR WEBPAGE ON THE COOL DAVIS WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO: